We all have our New Year’s Resolutions set, but it never hurts to set goals after the New Year, too!
Have you set any goals for you and your horse for 2018?
Now is a great time to start thinking about what you want to accomplish this year. After a nice refresh from the holidays, hopefully even the most dedicated horse trainers, grooms, and riders are ready to make their plans for the next twelve months ahead. Now is a great opportunity to try something you’ve never done before! Here are a few ideas:
Remember, no goal is too big and no goal is too small
- • Concentrate on one extremely important goal: a good, clean ride.
- • Write down your goals and objectives before the competition.
- • Find the right instructor to help you accomplish your goals.
- • Surround yourself with people who encourage you.
- • Try a different discipline.
- • Meet new horse friends.
- • Give that older horse in your barn some extra TLC.
- • Go on an overnight trail ride with friends.
- • Shadow your horse trainer for a day.
- • Subscribe to an educational horsey magazine.
- • Educate yourself on equine nutrition and make sure your horse is getting the best of the best.
- • Teach someone that has always loved horses how to ride.
- • Give back by dedicating your time to a therapeutic riding center.
. Get out there and enjoy 2018 with your horse - Happy New Year!
Looking to spoil your furry friend after a year of hard work and dedication? The Rejuvenate SmartScrim
is the perfect way to treat your horse to something special. It features more than 80 magnets over key acupressure points for stimulation of the important areas. Each SmartScrim
features magnets that are enclosed in a soft cushion for enhanced comfort, strong Velcro chest closure for durability, and versatile securing straps for a perfect fit. Get yours >>> here