Everyone loves to be pampered… and that includes our furry friends. They’re always there to listen to us, love us, and snuggle with us. Our dogs give us love every day, so Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to let them know just how much we appreciate them. Spend some extra time and energy showing your dog love and care. The more love and care you give your dog, the happier they will be.
In the spirit of valentine’s day, here are some great ways to spoil your dog!
Here an easy quick recipe!
- Make them a homemade meal or homemade treats.
2 ½ cups whole wheat flour
½ cup canned pumpkin
2 Tbs peanut butter
½ Tsp salt
½ Tsp ground cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Whisk together the flour, eggs, pumpkin, peanut butter, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl. Add water as needed to help make the dough workable, but the dough should be dry and stiff. Roll the dough into a 1/2-inch-thick roll. Cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
Bake in preheated oven until hard, about 40 minutes.
- Spring for doggy daycare so they can play with other dogs and get some socialization.
- Make time for one on one play time.
- Go on a long hike or walk. Hiking is fantastic exercise and a perfect way to enjoy nature with your pup.
- Bring your pup to the dog park.
- A bath - This may not be the best choice if your dog isn’t a fan of the bath, but for those that don’t mind getting wet, a nice, warm, sudsy bath can be special!
- Let them pick out a new toy! Let them explore the store and take their time picking out the perfect toy. They'll be so excited to take it home and start playing.
However, to give your dog a little extra love, incorporate Benefab into their daily routine with our Canine Comfort and Care Shirt or Sleeves. Benefab’s products are designed to work with your dog to promote healthy body function. Both are Lightweight, breathable 4-way stretch poly/spandex that is infused with minerals that emit therapeutic FAR-infrared rays to keep muscles, joints, tendons and ligaments supple and relaxed. The Sleeves are used to provide therapy for front legs and shoulder joints. The Shirt eases anxiety, promotes blood circulation, and increases oxygen flow to soothe pain and stiffness. In conclusion, the compression shirt increase mobility, relieves joint pain, due to age, inflammation or trauma.
Above all, pampering your dog is a wonderful way to show him how much you care, but ultimately, the best way to do that is to spend some quality time with him. He loves you unconditionally and that's all he asks for in return.